Saturday, April 2, 2011

On purpose

  • I love that every moment, every breath, every step we take is already predestined.
  • I love that God has placed certain people in my life during certain seasons for specific reasons.
  • I love making new friends especially out of the blue.
  • I love even more that we have an awesome Creator who knows what we need and when we need it. All of my daily steps have lead me up until now and just sitting and thinking and looking back tonight I don't think I would trade any of them. One trading of a day couple possibly impact my whole future and I wouldn't be who I am today or where I am today without the past.
This month I would love to run my first 5k, pull my big or small camera out of the bag and use it more, buy a new Bible, choose a book in the Bible and study it, lose 5 lbs, not complain as much, and be intentional in my relationships and actions.

No comments: