Friday, June 19, 2009

Work, Work, and More Work

Here are some pics from VBS!




  • I love blogging but work just keeps me soooo busy! On top of work I took the kids back and forth to vbs all week. We took at least 10 kids each night! 
  • Work is great and keeps me busy!
  • This week I could not get control of my eating! I just had a week! I ate even when I was full and I just couldn't stop.  I gained 2 lbs this week! Today will be better! 
  • Life is unwrapping many surprises for me and I am perfectly content with that! 
  • I am excited about visiting my best friend this weekend! I will get to see her and some other people that I haven't seen in a while.
Other than that, not much going on! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm soooo glad you get to come to Lubbock!! I was thinking today about when I can plan a trip to New York :)