Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm actually better today

I am actually much better today then I was yesterday. I have figured out some solutions to some of my problems. I have given myself until Sunday to finish my project. I decided to just ship my car home for my parents to deal with. I will put some of my stuff in the car and ship the rest little by little. All of my other stuff desk/mattress I will sale and put the money towards new stuff when I get back to Texas. About having a car to use - I just won't have one until I get back to Texas so I will just manage with asking for rides and things like that.

So, maybe it was a good thing that I was able to get all of that off my chest yesterday.

Happy Hump Day!! :)

1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

Wow! Girl, you have a lot going on! That's such a bummer about your car. I'm glad you're feeling better today.

Thinking of you!

Katie