Friday, December 31, 2010

In 2010 ..

Dear 2010 you have brought me much to remember ..
  • I graduated with my Master's in Public Health
  • I moved out of New York and back to Texas
  • I moved in with my parents, hopefully only temporarily
  • I took a class to improve my science gpa so I can apply to med school
  • I interviewed for a full time job
  • I was in a friends wedding
  • I attended many, many weddings
  • I went to a Texas Tech football game as an alumni
  • I started going to a wonderful young adult ministry on Friday nights that has taught me more than I could ever imagine learning in 6 months
  • I started going to a new church
  • I ended the year about 10 pounds heavier than my heaviest
  • I spent Thanksgiving with my family after 2 years somewhere else
  • I bought my first car
  • I started working full time
  • I stood in line at Walmart for black Friday
  • I went 365 days without ice cream (and I have already bought some to eat at 12:01 tonight)
  • I learned about myself and what I really see in the future
  • I learned that if you are going to pray there is no use in worrying and if you are going to worry not to pray
  • I learned about myself and the importance of a season of singleness
  • I got to attend my brother's football and basketball games
  • I saw how syrup is made
2010 has had sooo many positives for me and so many changes. I know that 2011 is a year where many of my prayers will be answered and I am thankful in advance. I hope your 2010 has been great and I pray that the Lord keeps you into 2011 and for many more years to come. The best is yet to come!

1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

Only four more hours until ice cream!!! That's amazing you went the whole year. Hopefully it doesn't give you a stomach ache.

Happy New Year!