Sunday, January 9, 2011

I prayed for an answer

I prayed for an answer and God sent someone to tell me to pray for wisdom. I prayed for wisdom and my eyes were opened.

It's funny that I was praying, praying, praying hard for God to just give me an answer and to show me a sign. And then I was talking to a friend at work about praying and she said why don't you pray for wisdom. It was like an "aha!" moment. I had never thought to pray for wisdom. I prayed for wisdom and my eyes have been continually opened since then. It's hard to accept change and new seasons no matter how dreary the past season has been. It's hard to do things that are uncomfortable, but when it's time to step out things start to fall into place. And my final "aha!" moment was when the pastor preached about joy today.

I am ready for this new season! I am ready for joy! Things are looking good!

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

I hope you were blessed with the wisdom you were seeking. :)

Have a great weekend!