Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Do not rush

Wow! A lot has happened since I last blogged. Most importantly I have gained quitethechange of heart. Since I moved home from graduate school I have just been in a hurry to do everything just rushing through seasons and not enjoying the moment. I prayed and prayed for contentment in my heart. I prayed and prayed that I would enjoy the seasons that I'm in. The verse that comes to mind is - "I don't say this out of need, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am." (Philippians 4:11 HCSB) And God allowed circumstances to happen that have allowed me to SLOW DOWN and enjoy the moments. I have learned that I am exactly where God wants me to be, as are you. EVERYTHING happens for a reason and all we can do is thank God. In my drive time I thank God for the good and the bad because He sees things that I do not. I am taking in the time that I have and being more purposeful in my day to day activities. I want to look back later on at this time/season in my life and be able to see the fruit of the seeds that I have sewn. I want to be purposeful in what I put in my body, my quiet times, my prayer times, my friendships. God is removing things and people from my life that aren't beneficial and for that I am thankful.I am equally thankful for the new people, opportunities, and contentment that is filling my heart. I do not want to rush through the seasons in my life as they are all beneficial to the end product.

No comments: