1. Read the Bible cover to cover
I am working on this right now. A devotional that is going through the Bible in 90 days.
3. Milk a cow
I need to search a little bit harder for this one
I may have met this - Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Illinois
7. Take at least 5 angels from the angel tree
I won't make this because Christmas has come and gone!
9. Lose 50 lbs
Still working on this. Slow and steady wins the race, rigt?
11. Run a 1/2 marathon
Meh - I am kind of out of my running phase.
12. Take a picture a day for a month
In April I will take a picture a day, or at least try.
17. Learn to sew (with clean lines)
One day I'll buy a new sewing machine.
21. Susan G Komen 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer
Will not be doing this - too many obstacles in the way.
24. Get a new lens for my camera
Until I use my camera more frequently again I will not be making this large purchase.
30. Buy 10 crosses for my cross collection
I never started this!
32. Make Erin's dog Sissy a blanket
Yeah - prob not going to happen haha.
34. Go to a farm
When I find a cow I will find a farm.
35. Go to Six Flags
My cousin who just moved to the US from Africa has never been and just asked to go last week!
37. Work out 24 of the 30/31 days of a month
So far so good for March.
41. Play tennis
I need to find someone to play with.
42. Be truly happy with my body
Working on this.
43. Watch one movie a week at the movie theatre for a month
We went this weekend and saw Good Deeds, we have two more movies we want to see so maybe March will be the month.
47. Take some pictures for a family
49. Bake cupcakes from Martha Stewart's book and deliver to the daycare
The problem with this is that I can't find my cookbook :/
50. Visit a Senior Citizen Center
I still don't like old people
51. Have a picnic
52. Go to the Dallas Zoo
56. Take my winter coats to the dry cleaners
I havent use them in so long. This probably won't happen either
59. Make a better quilt
When I but that sewing machine!!
60. Remake Jennifer pillow cases but nicer
Same as above!!
61. Buy a sewing/embroidery machine
Still waiting on that sewing machine
70. Muddy Buddies
73. Be below 200 lbs
In due time!
74. Be below 190 lbs
Maybe in due time!
75. Be below 180 lbs
Maybe Maybe in due time!
79. Go camping in a tent (with Erin)
Erin and I need to work on these next three things!
80. Go hiking (with Erin)
81. Go white water rafting (with Erin)
86. Help my sister redo her room
I guess I'll just help her do her room for college since shes moving out!
90. Make all of the Christmas presents I give out
Not going to happen!
91. Paint pottery
Still looking for a place in Dallas.
92. Buy gerber daisies to put in a vase
Oooh next time I go to the store.
95. Plant a flower garden
As soon as we know winter really isnt coming.
101. Love unconditionally
In God's timing!! :)
I cannot believe how much I have done in about 2 years. It is truly amazing to be able to go back and look at this list and see all the wonderful things I have accomplished!! I am excited to finish the rest of these things.