Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've been slacking!!

I know I have been slacking all you readers out there are just dying to know what is going on in NY (if you are not dying to know please do not burst my bubble). So we had orientation .. BORING!! 3 LOOOONG days of talking basically about academic integrity!! I've met quite a good amount of people and have a couple of friends that we hang out with often and have the same classes. I started class on Monday, and some seem interesting. I think I am going to really like the class about insurance policy. I am ready to come back for a visit already, I miss everybody!! A few random things:
  • I did go to Friendly's .. and they are not very good .. and they were not friendly!!
  • Apparently cheating is a big deal in grad school bc that has come up A LOT!!
  • The school is not very organized and neither is financial aid!! (I am STILL waiting for my refund check that I was told I would have on 8/15)
  • I maybe have a job .. two more interviews!!
  • I HATE buying textbooks
  • I am pretty sure I am going to hate the fact that all my classes are "blended" for the first time meaning they are experimenting with half online half in person classes!!

SO .. I need a thought or a quote now .. let me think .. oh .. we might go to the city this weekend too and that excites me!!

Thought .. or Quote .. "In life God does not give you the people you want. He gives you the people you need ; to teach you, to hurt you, to love you, to make you laugh .. to make you exactly the person you should be!!"

No comments: