Monday, September 22, 2008

Random Ramblings

  • So the school .. I do not think they are filled with the most intelligent individuals when it comes to making decisions regarding a whole student body .. but whatever I guess.
  • First grad school midterm on Wednesday .. fortunately for me (not really) it is the class that I am not the biggest fan of!!
  • I did some calling about internships in Texas .. Houston/Lubbock/Dallas??
  • My laundry is on the floor in my room drying out bc I didnt want to spend another $1.50 for my laundry to not dry.
  • Hopefully I will start working this week!! (cross your fingers, pray .. do what you have to do but I need to start working) I am not the type of individual who likes to have all this idle time to watch tv .. (not even good tv for that matter like Oprah)
  • I dont get to go home for our like week long break .. instead I will be in NY .. bummer!!
  • It cost like $10.50 to go to the movies!! SICK!!
  • I did buy a cute zebra print jacket this weekend and some cute boots!!
  • I am also almost ready to buy a mac!!
  • I need a break .. need to see some friends I miss .. need Sonic!!
  • I am also learning to accept that this is where I am and I better make the best out of it .. and that helped last week seem more bearable

So .. hopefully you enjoyed this little update!! Hopefully next time I write I will have kicked some test butt!!

No comments: