Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I WON!!

I won the trip from www.doubletheadventure.com!! So exciting!! Anyone want to come tubing?! Hehe!! 

I am currently sitting in class!! I got smart and brought my computer to entertain me for these 3 hours!! 

Please pray that New York State isn't in such a horrible financial crisis when they give the budgets to the university for next fall. My scholarship/fellowship is in jeopardy. This is a big reason why I came to NY and if it is cut in the fall that will be a bummer. I know that God knows better than me and that my education will be financed in some way or another in the fall, but currently my scholarship pays for half of my tuition and that is a large chunk being that I am an out of state student. If you are the praying type please pray that the scholarship will still be there for me for the fall and spring of next year. I am also in the process of applying for scholarships, please pray that positive results will come about. I am hoping that I will not have to take out a loan for my last year here. 

Other than that, I am really beginning to accept that I am here in NY for a reason and that I can be here and be happy. It may be hard, but its possible!! I am a lot more happier this semester. 

No comments: