Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Fourth of July

I wake up early every morning to go to work everyday and you would think that today I would get to sleep in. Wrong, I had to wake up at 4:30 to take my sister to a qualifying track meet for the Junior Olympics and she made it! Yippee!

I have a new friend and we have been getting to know each other a lot better. We will see how it progresses. I am very apprehensive about jumping into anything.

I would like to do a giveaway! A book giveaway actually. I am pondering what book to giveaway, but it's in the works! I love reading and I would like to share that with other people. I just finished reading The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes so maybe it will be that. Does anyone have any book recommendations?

I have been slacking on my workouts and eating right. I am getting back in the game as of today. I want to be in a size 14 by the end of the summer and I am so close! I WILL EAT RIGHT AND WORKOUT!! Speak things into existence and they shall come true!!

I have blogged two days in a row now! I am trying to be better at blogging with my busy schedule.

I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

2 comments:

Jenna Braisted said...

I saw Food, Inc. at the Magnolia theater in the West Village.

Karen said...

Email me your address... kkgaskill@yahoo.com I need to send you that giftcard. Use it for their yogurt parfaits... yum. Did I spell that right? :)