Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some things are getting marked off my list!!

So, I decided today would be a good day to re-evaluate my 101 in 1001 list after I had a conversation with someone at work today. So here are some of the things that I will be able to mark off soon ..

Go to the Oprah show - My friend Carly and I are going to her Live Your Best Life Weekend in NYC
Live in Texas again - This will be happening next month (and I am sooo excited)
Visit at least 10 of the 50 states - 2 weeks ago I went to Vermont and it was beautiful!!
Graduate with a Master's Degree - Graduation is next month!! Woo Hoo!!
Go to top of Statue of Liberty - I am hoping to do this when I go to NYC in May
Watch Erin graduate from nursing school at Tech - I will also be doing this in May
Go back to Lubbock and visit the Hughes and the Jacksons - I will be able to do this in May
Go to a friends wedding - thanks to Amanda this will be happening soon
Be in a wedding - again thanks to Amanda for making me a part of her special day :)
Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge - Hopefully in May
Pack up apartment in New York - I have started already!!


Some of the things I am working on ..

Go without ice cream for a year - I have made it over 3 months now!!
Love unconditionally - It's a learning process


2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm excited about our upcoming things to do. Mainly about the part where we are both graduating!! And you are coming to visit me. We shall have so much fun, except I was thinking, we will be doing the 4 week challenge, oh this will definitely be challenging. HAHA

Erin said...

Looks like you're making some headway. I have a list or things I want to do before I die, but they're all pretty extreme. I like your do-able list!

And you're very strong on the no ice cream for a year thing. I'm not a huge ice cream lover, but I don't think I could do that. Does sherbert count?