Friday, October 15, 2010

Lying

I would be lying if I said I had a perfect day. This morning I packed a whole days worth of snacks and meals. All healthy and I didn't say no to temptation twice. I ordered something when I went through the drive thru at Taco Bell. This didn't put me over my calorie limit for the day. It was the two pieces of chocolate cake I had when I got back to the office. I don't even like chocolate if you want me to be honest. But if I only made 3 bad choices out of all the choices I had to make today regarding food I am okay with that. I am one choice closer to taking back that control. The challenge starts Sunday and I am ready for that. My goal is 15 pounds by January 1st and I am excited for this challenge. I am also thankful for all of the help, suggestions, and encouragement that come my way.

If you see me eating something I shouldn't be, just ask me how many cheats I've had. And if you see me just hanging out, ask me if I've worked out. Every day won't be perfect, but everyday is a learning experience!

No comments: