Tuesday, November 30, 2010

4:46am

Oh my! 4:46 am is becoming a time that I am coming into contact with more often. I hope that this proves fruitful. The amount of weight I have gained since I moved home is crazy ridiculous. I have got to do something about it. So waking up at 4:46 is what I have to do. It's what I have done for two days in a row. It takes 14 days to make a habit and thats what I keep telling myself!

Lucky for me I will be in NY this weekend and will be able to do afternoon work outs. I am looking forward to this mini vacation and attending Nathan and Marisa's 2nd and 4th birthday. I have missed those kids!

1 comment:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

4:46am...I wish that I had that will power!

To answer your comment the other day, I will not be at Casie's wedding