- I just registered today for the last class I need to apply to medical school!! Another thing crossed off my 101 list!! :) I am sooo excited about being done with my prereqs and just needing to take the MCAT.
- At work this week they split up our current positions into two different positions and re-assigned people. I was initially really stressed about the situation, but I was blessed and favored to be given a position that would be one I am truly interested in.
- Next week I have two days off of work and school and I am beyond excited for some time to sleep!
- I am pretty obsessed with cake balls and I have made at least 100 this week.
- I saw For Colored Girls this week. It was interesting. It opened my eyes to the people around me and how much as a society we deal with in the quiet of our home. I pray that my eyes and ears will be opened to those around me that need help.
- I also pray that I can pay off this stupid bill for fixing a car for my sister. I know this too shall pass but it will be a good memory to look back at and help me remember not to be stressed about so much.
- I start working with the youth at church on Sunday! Woo hoo!! That I am excited about. I finally found a church I love and now I will be able to plug myself into a ministry that I am passionate about.
Happy Weekend!! (: