Wow! I can't believe I have blogged 80 times already! In honor of today being Friday and my obsessions with lists I am going to use today to list 10 things I am thankful for
1. I am thankful for life! For the air I breathe, for waking up this morning and for all the beauty around us.
2. I am thankful that God sent his only son to come and die on the cross for my sins.
3. I am thankful for my family. Yes, sometimes they drive me craaazy! but I am put with them for a purpose!
4. I am thankful for my friends! Friends are like the family you get to choose! They help you make sense of the world and keep you level headed!
5. I am thankful for the wonderful internship I had this summer. It was great and I had great experiences. Today is my last day and I have two weeks left to enjoy Texas!
6. I am thankful for food to eat. There are many people who don't have food to eat and I see it everyday when I walk to work.
7. I am thankful for a home to sleep in and a roof over my head that keeps me safe. I could be homeless but I am not.
8. I am thankful for the bills I have to pay. If I have bills to pay this means that God has provided a job for me.
9. I am thankful for all of my challenge friends. They have helped make 5 months of exercising and counting cheats worth all of the hard work.
10. I am thankful for you! Whoever you are reading this, you are loved!