Friday, August 28, 2009

Week 1 Down


Man this week has flown by! I made it back to NY and had sooo much to do! Since Thursday I have ..
  1. Said goodbye to a lot of people
  2. Flown across the country
  3. Got a membership to the YMCA here
  4. Got new tires
  5. Got an oil change
  6. Went grocery shopping
  7. Went Target shopping :)
  8. Babysat
  9. Unpacked 4 suitcases!
  10. Drove 60 miles
  11. Used 0 cheats!
Things that I am praying for ..
  1. A good semester with great grades
  2. A paid internship for the fall
  3. Meeting my goal for the challenge and then some
  4. Whomever is meant to be in my life in the future! :)
  5. A good job for when I graduate in a city where I can have a GREAT roommate! :)
  6. Our women's program at church
  7. All of the beauties
  8. My family
  9. My friends
  10. That I can find a home church here
How many times I have been asked to use a cheat this week and what on ..
  1. Ice cream
  2. Ice cream
  3. Ice cream
  4. Ice cream
  5. Ice cream
  6. Coldstone
  7. Friendly's
  8. Ice cream
  9. Ice cream
  10. Ice cream
I am so thankful for my cheat cards (I still have all 25) and for my thoughts on "what would the beast do?" whenever I want to use a cheat! I have been bombarded with ice cream request and I looooove ice cream. People don't understand why I do not want any, but I just stop and think .. "Nothing tastes as good as weighing in the 100's is going to feel!"

What do you need prayer for? I would love to pray for you! How has your week gone!


I also loooove cheesecake!! The cheesecake factory will be a definite cheat! Yum red velvet cheesecake! I have it planned!!


2 comments:

Erin said...

I wish I could get a bite of that particular cheesecake in the pic!! It was the best in the world! I miss you already, ugh, remember when we both could have gone to A&M!! What were we thinking being this far apart?! Well, you know what I need prayers for, the future! You'd think I'd know what to do with my life by now...

Mike and Katie said...

goood joc on saving your cheats!!! cheese cake is so worth it. just eat veggies and salads the day you plan to eat it!

i could use pray for some relief from uncomfortable and limiting pregnancy symptoms.

thanks for offering!