Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weight Loss Slump

Since I started Weight Watchers 6 weeks ago I have lost about 9 pounds and I have only lost the last two in about 3 of those weeks. It's like my body has hit a wall :/ I've been doing personal training too. Yuck! So my goal for the next 6 weeks is to lose another 10 lbs and drop a pant size. If I do that I will be about 5 lbs away from the weight I was when I moved back home last May.

My life is a lot more manageable when I set small goals for myself so that is what I am going to do.
  • I want to be able to finish the 2 mile run with my friend from work without feeling like I am dying or yelling at her in my head.
  • Lose 10 pounds.
  • Drop a pant size.
  • Workout 6 times in a week.
  • Finish a 5K.
  • Limit my sweet intake to one a week.
  • A non weight related goal - balance my money and set a budget.

No comments: