Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Workout Addiction

So recently I am just beyond obsessed with working out! I loooove to make it a part of my day. On my 101 list is running a 5K and a 1/2 marathon so if I keep up with my new jogging hobby I should be good. I'm kind of slow like I walk at a 3.0 and jog at a 3.8 but thats better than nothing. I have been doing the Couch to 5K program and I am noticing that I can go a lot longer. Today wasn't a Couch to 5K day, but I was able to jog for 10 minutes without stopping!! Yippee!!

My mom asked how much weight I had lost to day, woo hoo! That means there is a noticeable difference!! I was also able to wear this polo today that I bought a long time ago and couldn't wear because it didn't fit!! Things are looking good in this weight loss department!!

My short term goal is 30 lbs by the summer (May 1st) and I am 1/3 of the way there! :)

2 comments:

Brooklynn said...

So good for you Kristi!!! Keep up the great work! I know it's hard sometimes :)

Mike and Katie said...

I totally agree! Working out is so addicting in a good way. It's nice when you get to that point where you want to get up and get moving. After a month of doing the P90X, I'm starting to dread the workouts but moreso because we usually don't start them till after 9 pm and then don't get to bed until after 11 pm. We also didn't see any weight loss during the first three weeks. But this week we've both seen movement on the scale so that keeps us motivated.

I can't wait to see pictures from your first 5K. You will look great with big black numbers on your back and chest. ;)