Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am ..



  • I am pondering going into the city next weekend to go to the open casting call for the biggest loser.
  • I am in love with zebra print if you can't tell by my glasses.
  • I am going into the city for work tomorrow and to the {coolest} grocery store EVER!! I am taking my camera so I will post pictures.
  • I am done with my only midterm for the semester.
  • I am still working on my monster of a project.
  • I am running on very little sleep, no exercise, and not very good eating habits.
  • I am only a few weeks away from living in Texas!! :)
  • I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
  • I am growing out my hair without a perm. {I think}
  • I am thankful for all my friend in real life, beauties, and blogging.
  • I am thankful for my family.
  • I am thankful for His mercies and blessings in my life.
What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

And I'm loving that zebra print on you!

Mike and Katie said...

Biggest Loser would be cool! I with you on the lack of sleep. Yeah for being TX bound! Home sweet home!

Brooklynn said...

LOVE the glasses!! Very trendy!