Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 3

EDIT: I got my burrito, not from where I wanted but a nearby place. It was not amazing. I ate half and threw the other away. I am now enjoying a fruit bar.

No boot camp today, but man does my body ache. Yesterday went well, just really busy. I have 3 papers due next week, so that has been what is consuming my time. I have been eating well, but every time I pass Dunkin Donuts (which I don't even like) I feel like I want one. My current craving is a burrito, a bbq chicken burrito! Yum-o! I didn't work out this morning, slept in till 8!! It was amazing. Waking up at 4:30 has been relatively easy though so I am not dreading it as much. I am kind of looking forward to boot camp tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a new day! I am thinking that I may take the unpaid internship in Texas. I feel as if that is where I need to be. 

2 comments:

Loren Linn Webb said...

I will pray God tells you what to do about the internship. I am glad you are doing the challenge !! I like to read your updates and emails.

Anonymous said...

I still cant believe the 430 thing!!! Texas? Its a good place! But you know that :) YOu will know what the best decision is! Love, Tanna