Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Me and My Friend

I Heart Faces
iheartfaces.com

This weeks contest is a My Friend and I and as soon as I saw that I knew just the right picture to enter!! It just sums up the relationship my friend Erin and I have!! She came all the way to NY from Texas to visit me for Thanksgiving and we went on many roadtrips, saw Niagara Falls, got lost, slept in the car during a massive snow storm .. you name it we did it!! Memories that will last forever!!


Be sure to head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to check out all of the beautiful face entries this week!!

2 comments:

Jaden Paige said...

This is a great photo! I love the looks on both of your faces! Classic!

Slept in the car in a snowstorm?! Girl, that is crazy ;) Great memories, I'm sure!

Drew said...

Beyond the fun photo, I commend you for taking the time now to go on road trips and just have fun with your friends. Life after college just rushes by. This is the time to do crazy things like sleeping in the car during a snowstorm. :)