Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 9

Today did not start off so good. I woke up at 5:30. Why do you ask is that a problem? Because boot camp starts at 5:30. My alarm never went off, my phone died in the middle of the night. I thought I had charged it, but apparently not. So I got up still angry and called our boot camp instructor and left her a message. I got there at about 6:15, and she let me go to the boot camp that was offered at 6:45. The only downfall to this is that I couldn't shower before I went to work today and I smelled awful!! BUT I was so very thankful. Recently, I have had this fear of the scale. It's hard for me to wait till Saturday to just weigh in once a week, so I told myself I would weigh in Wednesdays and Saturdays. I am very nervous about tomorrow because I feel as if I am hungry ALL the freakin time!! But, its good food. Lots of fruit and veggies. So I guess I will see for myself tomorrow, but I will not post any weight loss news until Saturday. So, I am wishing myself good luck for the rest of the week. Working out in the morning last week was a good thing, but this week I feel as if I should be doing more if I have free time. IDK, I am conflicted. 


P.S. I think I may use a cheat. I want ice cream!!



No comments: