Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 4

Another day down!! Yippeee!! This morning was extra long!! I had class this morning and I was sooo stinkin tired!! This is the first time this week that I have felt the effects of waking up at 4:30 am. Yep, thats right .. I Kristi am waking up at 4:30 to work out. It's funny because by the afternoon I have forgotten that I worked out and I find myself thinking "it's time to go work out" BUT then I get sooooo happy because I have already worked out for the day!! My eating is going really well!! I REALLY REALLY want a Sprinkles cupcake!! BUT its only located in Dallas, Texas!! So maybe when I get home for the summer I will get one and use a cheat!! If you haven't tried a Sprinkles cupcake they are so Amazing!! You possibly may need to use a cheat to go and try it!! 

I should be receiving a phone call next week to schedule a phone interview for the internship I REALLY REALLY want!! Please pray that I get it/God's will be done in the situation. I have decided that Texas is where I am meant to be this summer. It has taken a lot of prayer and thought. I have an interview for one here in NY that is paid over the summer, but I just don't think this is where I need to be for the summer. 

1 comment:

Loren Linn Webb said...

Ok .. LOVE SPRINKLES !! Have you ever had the pumpkin with cinnamon cream cheese icing? HEAVEN !! Seriously !!