Thursday, May 14, 2009

Falling off the wagon

This week has been rough. So many cheats, 2. Cake and ice cream, gaaaah I feel bad! I just felt like I was cheating while we were in Montreal, but I ate so good. Today I had a piece of strawberry cake, it was sooo good. I have used 4 of my cheats, aaah, and I am going to NYC this weekend. I thought about the cake for 2 1/2 hours before I ate it too!! 

Montreal was so fun!! It was pretty we had a good time. Walked for like 4 hours one day and then 2 the next. Lots of walking, so maybe I wont gain weight this week. 

Who knows?! 

NYC tomorrow, I will be back into the blogging world so soon! Next week I will be home in Texas!! Yippee!! 

Tomorrow is Friday the last day of boot camp, final boot camp measurements, and weigh in. Wish me luck!

No comments: