Sunday, May 10, 2009

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ( I think days 18,19,20)



Friday - I went to Boston for the night and had a good time. Walked around Harvard, tried J. P Licks (another cheat to ice cream) My friends uncle had a pizza place and I tried a slice with pesto and chili .. (not greasy like the other choices, but definitely different tasting) I also had a slush from 7 eleven. I had every intention of going in there for some water, but the slushy machine lured me in. I know eating bad one day won't hurt you, but I felt icky. 







Saturday - I don't sleep in anymore because I wake up early to workout during the week, so I woke up early to drive back home in time for the Tulip Festival. The Tulip Festival was so fun and so pretty. I really enjoyed myself. I took the young lady who I work with on Saturday's there. One of the families I babysit for invited me over for dinner, Mexican! Yum!! They eat very healthy in this house, so I wasn't worried about eating bad. Whole wheat tortillas, chicken, brown rice, and low fat cheese .. yum .. it made a good burrito!! Then they had chips and guacamole. I intended on having just one chip, but had about 10. (another cheat used) 



I also got back home in time to weigh myself. I didn't lose the 3 lbs I wanted to lose this week, but overall I have lost 5.4 lbs, my goal for 6 weeks was 10 lbs, so I am more than halfway (not by much, ha) there now. This week I worked out 7 times, and pushed myself beyond measures!! I think the scale and my level of stress this week weren't friends, but I did try on some pants in the next size down!! They are sooo close to fitting, maybe by the end of this week or next .. definitely by the end of the challenge!! 

Sunday- Today is Sunday and I plan on relaxing!! AFter going going going all semester I am just going to read a book and enjoy my day. I do need to beat my mile run time on Friday, so I may go to the gym and have it out with the treadmill. This Friday will be the last day of boot camp, :(. I am probably going to register for one in Texas that starts June 1st!! But .. this Friday we have to do jump rope, push ups, and a timed run that we did on the first Friday of boot camp and see if we improved. I for sure am going to make sure my results vary from after a month!! But, yea .. today will just be a day of relaxing!! 

Songs Without Words

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hey! I finally started a blog...just letting you know! You will probably have to fix it for me seeing as how I'm not technologically gifted!

April S. said...

You are ROCKING the workouts!!! I love that you are doing the boot camp! I keep saying that I want to sign up for one, but secretly I am a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to keep up!

Congrats on being 1/2 way to your goal...keep up the great work!

Mike and Katie said...

Yeah for whole wheat tortillas! I've been experimenting making them this weekend. My family really likes wraps and we're happy with my second attempt. I'm posting the recipe on my blog.

I love the tulip pictures!

Courtney Kay said...

yey tulip time! You've been tagged at my blog!