Thursday, September 17, 2009

Decalogues

I read a blog the other day that had decalogues on them and I thought that since today is Thursday (the start of my weekend) I would write one on what's been going on ..
  1. I am so thankful I was able to get a paid internship for this semester. I applied for 5, got 4 interviews and 3 offers so far. {edit:as of this morning I got called to interview for all 5!} I haven't heard back from the other place, but I am going to take an internship with the state department of WIC.
  2. I got DVR so now I can watch more of my favorite tv shows
  3. I am going carb free for 5 days with a friend from school starting next Wednesday.
  4. I am enjoying working out more and more. I workout probably 6 of the 7 days of the week.
  5. I will be back working in the one and two year old classroom on Sunday, hopefully it goes better.
  6. I tried Zumba this morning and it was so much fun.
  7. I am thinking I may get Coldstone tomorrow.
  8. I start a Financial Freedom Class on Sunday and I am pretty excited because I have heard great things about it.
  9. I want to use this weekend to rest and watch lifetime!
  10. Hopefully we make it to the fair on Sunday!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

In reference to #6, YAY! I'm so glad you tried Zumba and liked it. I love it. It's a great workout and so much fun! The rest of your post was fun. Glad to hear things are going so well. :)