Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Anxious



"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

For some reason I have been very anxious recently. I am not sure why, but I need to pray, pray, pray so this feeling goes away. It is not the most pleasant feeling.

It is getting cold and the trees are getting sad. When the trees look like this it means that winter is around the corner just waiting to surprise us with too much snow!!



If you have never been to a Stew Leonards you should go there as well. It was a lot of fun for a grocery store.



All of that fun stuff was going on in the grocery store. I need to remember to bring my actual camera instead of my phone for the next time we go back! It was such an experience!!

Life is going and going and going. Today I had a great salad at the WIC conference and some grilled chicken for lunch and for breakfast I had some kix. I did workout yesterday, but I do not know if I will get a chance to go tonight. I have homework and sexual assault advocate training.
Everything may not be perfect in life, but I sure to enjoy the good days much more when I stop to think about the trial I have gone through. Last week I didn't think I was going to make it because of all the tests and such, but I made it. Only a few more weeks left in the semester and then I am home bound and homework free!!



No comments: