Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Procrastination

I would like to thank Brooke for giving me a reason to quit studying and take a break (not that I need a break since I have been half-way studying for about 2 hours now)!!

So you're probably wondering why I haven't blogged recently and it's because I have been super busy!! I had my final Teach for America interview on Tuesday ( I hope it went well, I think it went well). I started one of my midterms on Monday and I have to finish the 2nd portion tomorrow. This particular midterm Biological Basis of Public Health has me practically memorizing a novel so that I can regurgitate it back onto a piece of paper tomorrow. I have another midterm in Evolutionary Bio of Human Health tomorrow morning and I have only skimmed what I need to be studying. It only has 7 or 8 questions .. short answer questions. Makes me nervous!

I am so tired .. I just want to sleep and sleep! My sleep schedule has been crazy because of studying. I hate to complain about things like this though .. because I am so thankful to have another day to live!

Tomorrow is my golden birthday!! Yippee!! My sister turned 16 today! Yippee!! Reading Brooke's blog makes me want to go to the Cheesecake Factory.

I have done more exercise this week, better than last week. I may actually reach my goal to be below 200 before the New Year.

I am almost done with Sexual Assault Counseling Training.

About 6 or 7 weeks until I will be back in Texas!!


No comments: