Friday, October 30, 2009

Laundry and Pre-Weekend To Do's

Sorry for the bad quality in this picture (I took it with my phone) but this is all my laundry that I need to do. I have a basket, a bag, and a pile on the floor {sigh} It will get done eventually! Hopefully before Thanksgiving!

This weekend I need to get all of the research for my paper done (please pray that I have understood what my teacher expects out of me, this paper needs to be done wonderfully to make up for the last one), a write up for my program evaluation class on the program that we are evaluating, work out, eat right, and work with a consumer on Saturday. And .. Rest, Rest, and Rest. I am going to use this weekend to catch up on rest and fight these headaches. I will be back on Sunday to post about all the "to do's" that I hopefully did!!

Happy Weekend!!

No comments: