Saturday, January 23, 2010

30 of my 101 in 1001 days

So I thought about my list today and have figured out a few. When my list is done I will begin the countdown and have an official end by date.

  1. Read the Bible cover to cover
  2. Live in Texas again
  3. Milk a cow
  4. Go to the Oprah show
  5. Visit at least 10 of the 50 states (preferably with Erin :))
  6. By a meal for a stranger behind me in a drive thru
  7. Take at least 5 angels from the angel tree
  8. Become involved in Children's Church Ministry
  9. Lose 50 lbs
  10. Register and finish a 5K
  11. Run a 1/2 marathon
  12. Take a picture a day for a month
  13. Find a job I thoroughly enjoy
  14. Apply to med school {eek}
  15. Take the MCAT again
  16. Take Physics II
  17. Learn to sew (with clean lines)
  18. Foster
  19. Graduate with a Master's Degree
  20. Go to top of Statue of Liberty
  21. Susan G Komen 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer
  22. Watch Erin graduate from nursing school at Tech (She watched me graduate)
  23. Sing in the church choir/praise and worship team
  24. Get a new lens for my camera
  25. Go through my closet and make a give a away pile
  26. Be on time to work
  27. Buy a stranger a meal
  28. Go back to Lubbock and visit the Hughes and the Jacksons
  29. Do a devotional
  30. Buy 10 crosses for my cross collection
Woo .. that was a lot harder than I thought :) Only 71 more, haha! Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey girl. Thanks for the encouraging adoption comment.

That's quite a list you've got going, but I love what you have on it. I have some of the same, but I can honestly say that milking a cow has never crossed my mind :) You'll have to keep us updated on that one!!