Sunday, January 10, 2010

Almost Time to Go Back


So, it's almost time for me to go back to school and I am strangely ready to get back into my routine. This week has been a whirlwind and so busy. I couldn't even tell you all the things that I did, ha! I just know that I was busy. Because I love lists here are 6 things since there are 6 days left in the week.

  1. Challenge 4 has started off with a bang! No cheats used and 3.2 lbs down! woot woot! I do have at least one if not two cheats planned for this week.
  2. I go back to NY a week from Tuesday and I do not have any snow boots. :/ I need to work on that.
  3. I need to leave at least one suitcase worth of stuff here in Texas. I came to town with two full suitcases and need to go back with just one.
  4. I graduate in May and get to come home and start a new chapter of my life!!
  5. I am debating getting a MD or PHD .. What do you think I should do?
  6. Tomorrow morning I will be getting up to work out and work out hard! Have you read any good books lately? I highly recommend Redeeming Love. Please go get it ASAP!! I know where you can find it for $5. Let me know if you want a copy. It is the best book I've ever read, and I've read a lot!
Happy Sunday!!

[Look how young I look! I pulled this out of my archives :)]

No comments: