Wednesday, January 27, 2010

As I Sit Here at School

As I sit here at school waiting for my class to start so many things run through my mind. The number one thing that constantly stresses me out is finding a job. I keep telling myself that God has a much better plan than I do, but I just don't want to live in New York much longer. I think that everything happens for a reason and for a person to grow you must be taken out of your comfort zone. I have been taken out of my comfort zone and then some. Deep down in my heart I desire to move back to an area where I will truly enjoy life, church, friends and family. That is my prayer. So, maybe instead of praying for a job I will pray for those things and know that a job is only a small piece to the puzzle. I would love to move back to Texas, specifically the DFW area, but that may not happen. I pray for it, but am understanding if my prayer isn't answer specifically as I would hope for.

I also sit here and think about the two classes I have this semester and how I long to pass them with FLYING colors! Hoff's class is going to be hard, really hard. But I will push harder than ever before in order to get amazing marks. Families in the Community will be interesting and should be fairly easy. I am almost done with my master's degree!! Yikes!! :)

Lastly, I think about how I went to give blood today and I couldn't. My iron wasn't high enough - not enough red meat. It's hard to be healthy because it seems as if one part goes well and another isn't. I eat more veggies, but not enough red meat. {As I think about all these things I realize that God does not desire perfection, but my best. He desires for me to work hard at what I do and honor Him in it all. I may stumble and fall but He's always there.}

2 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

Got your message. Will get you added to the Texas-Blogging Gals.

Be sure and get the button!

Have a great day.

Brianna said...

Will be praying for you and your job search! It WILL work out...