Friday, January 22, 2010

Challenge Update

As far as Challenge 4 goes I am down 3.4 lbs in 3 weeks. Not stellar, but I will take it. I just repaid for another gym membership and will be able to start a steady routine this week. My hope is to get in at least 4 workouts a week until I reach my below 200 goal. I started a bucket list today while I was at work and milking cows, the Bible, Oprah, and weight loss are some of the things on that list.

I have been seeing this 101 in 1001 on lots and lots of blogs recently so I think I will start working on my list this week. As soon as it is complete I will post it on here.

Only 15 weeks until graduation and I plan on being a lot lighter than I was for my undergraduate graduation!!

1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

Milking cows? That's awesome! I'm sure if you drive a few hours west you can find a Amish farmer who might let you so that! :)

A three pound loss is better than a five pound gain in two weeks. People telling me that's all baby weight is in no way comforting!