Thursday, November 19, 2009

30 Posts in 30 Days

I am working on this 30 posts in 30 days business and recently I became oober busy and it became harder. But life is still going. I have been running on the track at the gym and I like that a lot and I added in some weights through this cool circuit system the gym has that tracks everything for you. So other than that I am just trying to get through the rest of the semester.
3 Papers (individual and group)
1 Presentation/Project (another group)
2 Finals
Case studies to become certified for Sexual Assault Counseling

That is a lot to have done in 3 weeks!! The case studies by Monday, and the presentation and group paper by the following week. There is just so much to do and so little time.

I did get an email yesterday that said 178 days until graduation and that made me happy!!

1 comment:

Brooklynn said...

So when will you be home in December? We need to schedule a time to meet, Kristine too! :)