Monday, November 30, 2009

Pre-Tanna, Cold Stone Loving Picture

Pre-Tanna (May 2008)

Before or During Challenge 2 (June-ish 2009)

Pre Challenge 3 (August 2009)

In the midst of Challenge 3 .. Yay! Go us!!




So as you can see a lot has changed in a little over a year, and I hope to put an even more amazing picture next April when it will be a year from the start of the very first challenge. So school is going, only 2 weeks left (actually 11 days!! ) Yippee!! Now if only I could get done with school so I can dedicate more time to working out. (I know excuses, excuses .. but the last two weeks before finals are always the no sleep, high stress times.)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Dang, Gina! You are looking good! Glad we could go through the challenge together!! (it is so much better than eating ice cream together, no offense)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! AND I LOVE YOU!!! A lot going on here but just know I am getting your emails and awesome "praying for Brittany" pictures. Thank you!!

Brooklynn said...

KRISTI!!! YAY for you!! So proud of you! Keep up the great work!!!