Sunday, November 15, 2009

5 lbs 5 weeks

Five pounds in five weeks is my goal for the end of the challenge. I need to step it up, get out of my comfort zone and finish strong. I will be at the gym bright and early tomorrow (5am) and hopefully every day this week working strong and hard. I figured out my weakness today and that is saying no to food when I am full, so this week I am going to work on that. We are so conditioned to eat 3 meals a day at the same time every day even when we are not hungry and I think that is a problem. We should just eat when we are hungry and stop as soon as the hunger cues come, so that is what I am going to do this week.

Push hard buddies and finish strong!!

1 comment:

April S. said...

With no cheats left, you should do great! (I am almost out of cheats too, so I hope I can make it).

I heard it takes 20 minutes for your stomach to tell your head that you are full (or something like that) so I TRY to eat slower, thus eating less.

As long as I don't HAVE to eat with someone for a meal, I do well. During the week, I usually don't eat lunch until 2pm because that is when I get hungry, so that means I can eat a lighter dinner and go to bed.

Good luck on the last 5 weeks!! You CAN do it.