Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am so easily distracted ..

  • Today was supposed to be my day to sleep in and enjoy the day, but instead it was jammed pack starting at
  • 8 am with meeting my group at the library! Yikes!! Too early for me on a day off!! Then I stayed at the library to finish working on this paper!!
  • I started buying the gifts for the angel tree kids at church in the midst of that i bought some fabric for this present i am making.
  • I worked out today and got set up with this cool workout system
  • I got a phone call from a friend today asking me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding!! I was so excited and so happy! I am glad they chose for me to partake in their special day!!
  • I played on facebook.
  • All of these random bullets all to say that I haven't read the article that I need to read for class tomorrow!
Friday is "To Write Love on Her Arm Day" .. go here to find out more .. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180283055427&ref=nf

You should do it! I did it last year. Sorry it's blurry its from my cell.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so happy you are going to be part of our wedding! You are a great friend! :)