This week I have been tested so many times and it just helps me to think about what I learned on Sunday and keep those words and scripture in my heart and mind. I keep telling myself I am in NY for a reason and at this school for a reason and all the trial and tribulations that come with it are necessary. Both yesterday and today I have been frustrated and normally I would go and eat my frustration away. Both days I went and worked out instead. It felt good to relieve my frustration in a different manner!
In honor of Thanksgiving I am going to list 6 things I am thankful for:
- God loving me and the mercies he continually shows me,
- My family - They may be far away but it makes going home for the holidays more enjoyable and manageable.
- My friends both new and old- my friends who have helped keep me sane while I am away in NY and my friends I have "met" through the challenge. What a wonderful blessing and opportunity.
- My health - I am healthy and alive.
- The Gill's - They have made my time in NY so much more enjoyable. They continually go out of there way to make my experience 100 times better then last year.
- Tanna - For starting the challenge. Without this challenge I would be a lot heavier and still dealing with unhealthy habits.
Happy Thanksgiving!! What kinds of things are you thankful for?