Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Quick Quick Quick

I haven't read for my class tomorrow so I can't blog long .. today was good, worked out, got some more stuff together for my paper. I hope to do some more pages of my paper tomorrow night, and work out tomorrow as well. I am trying to replant this habit of working out into my body! I had too much halloween candy today .. like 6 pieces! yikes! but other than that my salad was yummy, my chicken and veggie pizza was yummy, and the pumpkin oatmeal bran flax seed muffin was great too!

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: