Monday, November 2, 2009

One year ago




Over the past year I have made some better choices towards my health. I think that people come into your life for a reason and God has everything set out so that it works out in due time. The Challenge coming into my life has been the difference. It has helped me to choose better. I may not make the best decision all the time, but I am working towards a better me. A year ago around this time of year I was depressed and hated NY. Now I may not want to live here forever, but I will survive living here until the end of May. What a difference a year makes towards everything in your life. I am so thankful for this experience. I have made great memories and learned many lessons that I would not have been able to make otherwise. I believe everything does happen for a reason and it is helping me to understand life more and to keep going.

This week I MUST finish this paper!! And I did go work out today. I went tonight so I could work out and watch One Tree Hill. I am on a salad kick and I am loving it!! Yum Yum!! Before the new year I want to have reached my challenge goal and I will succeed!! :) Only 5 weeks left of school!! :)

No comments: