Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Really Really Back on Track

Last Thanksgiving Break .. At the American Girl Store in NYC

So I used to weigh myself every day and this helped me because it held me accountable throughout the day seeing that I had made a success from the previous day/days. Recently I stopped weighing myself every day and went back to the once a week for The Challenge. For some reason I decided to weigh myself and I am just about back at my start weight. But, I am okay with that because I have made so many other different improvements. It's funny because I made this blog to capture my life in NY and now I am capturing my struggle and success with weight loss. I think having these things in writing help me and any one else who is changing their lifestyle know it is possible.


1 comment:

Brooklynn said...

Kristi! You are a busy women, keep up the focus and you are good to go. It's about being healthy, not necessarily loosing weight.

I hope life with you is good, I haven't "talked" with you in a while. I'm a bad blog friend!